Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

Ad Code

Responsive Advertisement

INTERNET MARKETING

 Hey what's going on this is Erin Chen and if you're watching this video you're probably looking for some information on how to learn internet marketing so we'll cover that in a minute see you soo so welcome back if this is the first I'm always come out with content that will teach you how to earn your first dollar on the internet using internet marketing so consider subscribing to this channel at any time and look if you want my six-figure strategies on how I was able to leave my corporate job andm really take internet marketing full time I think I can help you I've got a free program where you can just click the link right below the video and get access to that anytime you want you don't have to wait till the end of this video alright but what we're gonna talk about today is how do you actually learn internet marketing ok internet marketing is one of the most powerful skills that you can learn in this day and age it doesn't matter what year it is whether it's 2020 or 2025 or 2030. 









The Internet has literally taken over the world I mean if you think about it right now you know you probably have a cell phone right you have access to the Internet pretty much 24/7 and what's going on well people are building businesses online people are selling products on the Internet people are making money using the internet now I saw this trend back in 2009 so that's like you know 11 years ago right I saw this whole trend going on I saw all these YouTube superstars coming up and I was just like man I want to get a piece of that pie you know and the thing about internet marketing is the pie is big all right it is huge think about this there's more than 7 billion people in the world and 50% of them have access to the Internet so that's roughly about 3.5 billion people that have access to the Internet either on their cell phone a laptop or a computer all right so even if you get a small little teeny-weeny little piece of that pie that's still a huge piece of that pie right and so I decided in 2009 that  I was gonna quit my job at the time you know I had a little bit of money saved  up I'm like I'm gonna do this full-time ok so I did what everybody does I went on the internet and I googled how do you make money online how do you sell products on the internet how do  you know do internet marketing ok and the problem is is is that there's just a lot of junky information out there right but the the steps that I was taking was the right steps because if you think about to do the jive right so all you wanted to learn to do the cha-cha what would you do you would probably seek out a good coach a good teacher you would pay them good money and you would learn how to do the cha-cha right if you wanted to learn how to play golf what do people do they find a good golf .

 https://amzn.to/3oW9k9k          https://amzn.to/3wGK9dy       https://amzn.to/3yN7L1K

https://amzn.to/3vz28Cr             https://amzn.to/3uv2c4L        https://amzn.to/3yKFHw8

https://amzn.to/3oZmRNk           https://amzn.to/3fQscSP       https://amzn.to/3fPSnJn

https://amzn.to/3vukh4s             https://amzn.to/34uWmWo     https://amzn.to/3fQdOu2

https://amzn.to/34nIehX             https://amzn.to/3upGmzz       https://amzn.to/3vw0v8E

https://amzn.to/3vyUUyc            https://amzn.to/3i0CVgu         https://amzn.to/34xlb41

https://amzn.to/3vyUUyc           https://amzn.to/3yKbv46         https://amzn.to/3fR9lXY

https://amzn.to/3fweNka           https://amzn.to/2TpwHwh       https://amzn.to/3wwVz3s

https://amzn.to/3uxFCIK            https://amzn.to/3oWyx3t        https://amzn.to/2RKI41u

https://amzn.to/3fVBxJh            https://amzn.to/3vvJs6F        https://amzn.to/3fT8BkV

 coach and they take all this ins they go to the driving range the that you know a few years ago I might my golf stinks still right but I did that I bought a package of twenty classes which is not cheap by the way in any country and I learned from a pretty good coach same thing when I wanted to learn how to play tennis I did that for a year I paid a coach for a year okay I trained him it with him twice a week your every week for a whole year to learn how to play tennis on my tennis got pretty good right so internet marketing is the same thing okay if you want to learn a skill you need to find someone who can teach you that skill and then you need to buy their courses invest in their programs follow them and learn exactly what they're doing but the funny thing about the Internet is just because the Internet is free like I could you know log onto my Mac right now and just 9search for information for free I can go on YouTube and find lots of information good bad junky real entertainment whatever you want to call it and and and yet even though it is one of the highest paid skills internet marketing that's what I'm referring to people are so reluctant to do what they would normally do in real life when they want to learn a real skill which is to find a coach buy their products pay for their courses and do it the right way right so think about this right if you wanted to get a job what do you do you grow up you go to high school you pay ridiculous tuition fees and you try and send your kids to the most expensive universities in the world right now I was lucky enough to go to some pretty good universities my parents I mean I don't know how they ended up affording paying for those schools because they were the most expensive schools in the world right and and what did I actually do with that information well absolutely nothing I'm a finance major I've never been in finance in my life when I graduated University in 2005 from the University of Melbourne you know you know what I did with my finance degree absolutely nothing I joined a sales company and been doing sales for the last 15 years ended up becoming a recruiter helping people to find jobs which is quite funny because now I don't I don't work in a job anymore I do internet marketing full-time but the point I was trying to make is that people you know they they spend all this money trying to learn all this information to try and get a good job they invest in things you know where they want to learn new skills like learn how to play tennis or learn how to play golf or learn how to dance or learn how to play the guitar and they're willing to do all those things but when it comes to internet marketing which is one of the highest paid skills in the world today bar none ok-hee they are not willing to invest in a program which just completely baffles me it baffles my mind it doesn't even make sense because the truth is is that when you learn how to do internet marketing properly it's an asset that no one can take away from you it's just like riding a bicycle once you learn how to ride a bicycle no one can take that skill away from you no matter what even if you stop riding a bicycle for one or two years you can just get back on that bicycle and ride away right because it's a learned skill it's an asset that no one can take away from you if you pay it a tennis coach to learn how to play tennis and we use this example already right and you and you got pretty good at tennis okay no one can take that skill away from you because that's something that you learn it's an asset right and so the difference though between learning how to do the cha-cha or learn how to play tennis socially or to learn how to play golf and to learn how to do internet marketing is that with internet marketing you can make a lot of money it can change your life completely and in dramatic ways and I don't even have to tell you how we can change because you probably already know that right you know aside from the money and the freedom and all that stuff and the you know being able to travel and move around and you know you have your ownm time and all that great stuff internet marketing can do that but yet all the other things that we spoke about time right tennis isn't gonna do that for you learning how to play the guitar isn't going to do that for you learning how to ChaCha isn't going to do that for you yes maybe you'll make you a little bit happier alright but it's not gonna change the way dramatically the way that internet marketing can so if you're here becauselike Aaron I want to learn how to do internet marketing properly how do Is well products on the Internet I'm telling you from someone who has been online for 11 years hat you need to go out there and you need to seek someone who can teach you the skills on how to do it because just like anything else just like cooking just like playing the guitar just like riding a motorcycle just like playing golf really well just like learning to do the cha-cha or the jive or you know the Lindy Hop or whatever it is my brother there's a Lindy Hop right you have to take lessons you have to go through a course you have to be willing to invest money into a program that would teach you these skills that will pay you for the rest of your life all right now if you're someone who's not willing to do that I'm sorry you're never going to learn how to do internet marketing properly all right take that from someone who has invested in hundreds of courses over the last 11 years now unfortunately it's just the way it is there are good teachers and there are bad teachers right now I've been through a lot of bad teachers in my time I'velearned a lot of bad things when it comes to internet marketing but unfortunately that's just the name of the game and if you want to do well in internet marketing you're gonna have to see through a lot of these you know unfortunately not-so-great courses but it's the same as everything else right there if you wanted to learn a golf believe me when I say there are a lot of bad golf coaches out there okay if you wanted to learn to play tennis believe me when I say there are a lot of bad tennis coaches out there right sometimes it takes a little bit of time you're just going to have to go through and and find the right person to teach you hom to do that that skill that you're trying to learn the right way okay but let me tell you something in 2016 when I finally broke through so I fail for for eight years right if you don't know my story 2009 to 2016 I was smashing my head against the wall over and over and over again buying course after course flying to the US spending all my money you know just basically wiped out all my savings from from my corporate job right wiped out all my savings went to internet conferences try to find the right information on how to do internet marketing properly and I just couldn't do it right when broke ran out of money I literally had $500 left in my bank account and at that point I had spent fifty thousand dollars in savings crazy okay and so in 2016 I finally found the right mentor that taught me a couple of things that literally changed the way that I looked at internet marketing and that's when I finally had my first breakthroug I started making sales I started making sales everyday I started making a couple of sales every single day all of a sudden decided to replace my old corporate income and then in April 2019 I my old corporate income alright it was just incredible the most incredible thing in the world because when you understand how internet marketing really works and you understand why people want to buy products from you on the internet and when that coin finally drops for you and it makes a difference and you have that aha moment everything changes it's just like when you play golf and if you've never played golf before then you won't understand this analogy but for all those golfers you know out there who are watching this right when you finally figure out how to hit that ball smoothly and go through it and you understand that it's not about strength it's about the swing and you know the follow-through and you get that beautiful you hit that sweet spot andit's the same with tennis as well it's the same with baseball when you finally get that sweet smart internet marketing is exactly the same thing the coin drop and you're like I get it now I get it on all of a sudden all of a sudden the sales just start rolling and they start rolling and they start rolling in and your life completely changes but the the important thing to understand is that you need to go through the process okay this is not a sprint it's a marathon right you're if you wanted to learn how to play tennis you're not gonna learn how to become a pro tennis player in one week think about that this is a learned skill you have to take the time it's like going to the gym if you wanted to get jacked right if you were really really skinny or if you're really overweight you wanted to lose weight you want to get a six-pack do you think you can get a six-pack in one week absolutely not you know it's something that you have to work at you have to do regularly you have to have the right diet you have to lift the right weight you have to hire the right personal trainer because again believe me there are a lot of really shitty personal trainers out there right so it's the same thing internet marketing is no different to any other skill out there however big differences is that it can change your life and a lot of the other things won't okay a lot of the other things might make you happy it might give you some fulfillment or whatever but it's not going to change your life the way that internet marketing can now I know that you're watching this video right now because you're like Aaron I'm here because I want to learn how to learn internet marketing right so first of all I want to I want to know what you thought of what we just spoke about over the last you know eleven minutes or so write in the comments below I'd like to hear your thoughts did you think that internet marketing is one of those things where you can just jump on YouTube watch 100 free videos and learn how to become a great internet marketer because you know I'm the chances are pretty high that you were thinking that I know that because that's what a lot of people think okay they think that you can spend hours on Facebook Instagram YouTube and all of a sudden learn how to make $100,000 a month or a year or whatever it is online I'm sorry it's not possible it doesn't work that way okay so I'd like to know what what are some of your thoughts below right what are some of the ha moments that you'vehad in this video and look if you can appreciate in this video if you thought that that you learnt something thenplease give me some thumbs ups because I would really appreciate that okay now here's the thing right if you're like Aaron I get it I get it it's a skill I get it that I need to learn how to do this properly I'd like to learn how to do this properly but like you said there's just so much garbage information out there where do I go right how do I learn this stuff okay so here's what you need to do here's the next step alright if you're serious about internet marketing just the way that you need to be serious about anything if you wanted to learn to lose weight if you want to learn how to lose thirty pounds you have to be serious about it you can't you know you can't dabble you're gonna go all the way in you've got to do it properly right and if that's you if you're like her andI'm serious I want to do this I want to change my life this year right all you need to do click the link right below this video you'll find a little link right there it's gonna lead you to my website on that website enter your best email address okay because I'm gonna send you a video that will show you in detail how to do this stuff I've got a free training program alright it's gonna teach you how do you find great products how do you have the right systems in place what to do what not to do what are all the mistakes that a lot of brand new internet marketers are making what products should you be selling all that great stuff alright and if you take it to the next level then there's a way for us to work together completely up to you of course okay so listen I hope you enjoyed this video today I hope it was I hope it was an eye-opener okay because a lot of people don't talk about this stuff peoll people talk about is oh how easy it is you know you can make a million dollars overnight and all that you know crock which is just complete BS by the way okay now not to say that it's impossible yes it is challenging okay but if you have the right information internet marketing is not difficult the problem is is you need to find the right information you have to find the right coach the rightinformation the right strategies and the right tactics and then you have to implement it in your business the right way so that you can finally have success and I wish you all the best click on the link below if you'd like to learn more and I'll see you in another video you.

 Linked In:        https://www.linkedin.com/in/abidislam84
Youtube   : https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCgO4z2SPCtBv0oStMvgpStg
Twitter:     :      https://twitter.com/Abid72Abid
E.Mail:          3hproductionhouse@gmail.com
Whatsapp:    +923007303485

 


Post a Comment

0 Comments

Ad Code

Responsive Advertisement