Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

Ad Code

Responsive Advertisement

Dating,love and relationship

 Hi Sister.You cameSister you know that you are my most loving sister.Right.Don't butter me up.What is the matter? Tell me straightly.First promise me that you will not say no.No promise.If I think its right then yes otherwise no.What is this?Are you telling me or I should leave.No No.Actually my college friends are planning to go for a movie.Hmm.now you know that what I want.You are having too much fun nowadays.It has become a daily habit of yours.No sister. I promise.Please let me go this timeFrom next time I will do whatever you say. I promise.No.Please sister.Please agree sister please.Ok Ok

 https://www.digistore24.com/redir/302188/Abidislam730/

Ok.But you have to come on time.Yes promise.Thank you sister. Bye sister.Ok dear.Its too late, where is she ?(doorbell)Is this a time to come home?Sorry sister.After watching movie, we planned to go to friends house so I got late.Sorry. It will not happen next time. PromiseI will change and come.Anjali, how many times I told you that keep the mobile aside on the dining table.Only 2 mins sister.There is a important discussion going on in the whatsapp group.Eat the dinner fast I will not reheat it again.Ok sister.Only 2 mins.I kept it.What have you cooked for dinner?Can't you see?My favourite Matar-Paneer.Thank you sister.You take so much care of me.Don't be too happy, finish it 

https://www.digistore24.com/redir/275723/Abidislam730/ 

fast.Yes.Hello.Myself Ujwal Chopra. Welcome to the new episode of Gunah.his story is based on two sisters Anjali and Priyanka whose parents were expired in a car accidentAfter that till now, the elder sister Priyanka had taken the entire responsibilty of the house.On one side, Anjali was completing her college studies.On other side, Priyanka was doing job and being a elder sistershe was taking care of every need & joy of sister Anjali.That's why Anjali's attachment with her sister was too deepThat she used to make every decision of her life with her advice.But due to social media, a person called Vaibhav had entered into Priyanka's Life.Will this online friend Vaibhav will bring any change in Priyanka's lifeOr will become a cause of rift between the two sisters ?Gunah.Sister.Yesterday your were telling me to not use mobile on the dining table.And today you are using it.Actually, I got a urgent message from friend that's why I used.You have the breafasWhose message is this your friends or boyfriend's message?Anjali are you not acting too smart nowadays. was just teasing you.But you eel bad for everything.

https://www.digistore24.com/redir/341524/Abidislam730/
Ok. I am getting late.Bye Bye.Bye.
Today come to the house on time.
Yes.Sorry I was busyHmm.I thought you are not interested to talk thoughNothing like that.
Actually I get very little time to use social apps you know ...Ohh.Ok. Let's talk later.I have to go for office.Alright Bye. Take Care.Online DatingAnjali.Sister.What are you doing?I am studying.Wow. Good Girl.How was the day?Ahh. It was hectic but it was goodLike lot of focused days.Hey. What's Up?Tell me . What is going on?Nothing, Today only studies.I will just come in a minute ok.Study properly.Nothing. Just came back home.Ok. So how was your day?Whole day you kept me busy in chatting.Then how it should be.I thinkNow I am a habit for you.Oh.Talk Mr. Bhairav.Where do you stay busy madam?o you know?Me and my phone were waiting for your call.So, now your wait is over.Yes.Hmm.ActuallyI like your voice.Oh really.Yes really. Its true.You know I also feel good talking with you.Yes you will feel good.Because I tell crappy jokes.HahahaHi.You wanted to see me in the video.Then see.You are looking more beautiful in the video.I am thinking when I will meet you in real then how much beautiful you will look.Now don't praise me much that I can't digest.

https://www.digistore24.com/redir/381952/Abidislam730/

 
Ok.
I am saying that you are looking like an Aunty.What?If you say it again then...What will you do?Then I will strangle you.OkIf you will strangle me then who will kiss me?That also I will do.Ok.I don't think that you will kiss me.I don't think.Why?Its not a big thing.
Ok.Then do it.
Hmm.
Very pretty.Sister.
Today is my friend Shital's birthday.So my friends are waiting over there. Can I go?Yes. You can go.Thank you.What happened?Why are you not talking?Do you know when you are in front then I feel to see you more than talking.You are flirting more nowadays.You are saying I'm flirtingHonestly when you are in front my all tensions are over.
I feel that I should keep you always in my front of my eyes.Wow.You are becoming more romantic nowadays.Because you are so beautiful.I feel to be more romantic and ..and..and what ?And?And I feel to tightly hug you and love you.I mean.Priyanka.I want to meet you but I am in a long distance.Actually.I also want to meet you.Listen.I want to say you something.Hope you don't mind.Yes. Say what you want.First promise me.Yes. Promise. Tell me.I want to see you.What is there to feel bad in it?You are watching me in front.No Priyanka. How should I explain?You understand yourself.Vaibhav. I can't do this.Please.
Only once.VaibhavPleaseIf you love me truly then you will not say no. .PleaseOnly once.(calling)
The person you are calling is not answering.
Vaibhav's sudden entrance into Priyanka's life, may have become a different reason for Priyanka's happiness.That she doesn't wanted to even share with his sister Anjali,Priyanka was so lost in Vaibhav love that she was ready to obey Vaibhav for anything.But suddenly Vaibhav's not picking up the call caused trouble to Priyanka.She was not able to understand that Vaibhav is intentionally not picking up her call?or he is in some problem.What was the truth?Priyanka who had starting loving him deeply was he wrong?The number you have dialled...What happened sister?You look upset.Nothing. You Sleep.Sister.Sister.Sister.What happenedWhy are you sleeping here?Is everything alright?I feel asleep when I came outside.Come.I will prepare breakfast for you.The number you have dialled is currently busy.Bye Sister.Bye.The number you have dialled is currently busy please try again later.Hi sweet 

 






 

 

 heart.Vaibhav. VaibhavWhat have you send meWhat I have sent means?Have you not seen it properly?I have send a beautiful video of yours .Just shut up Vaibhav.You have recorded my video.Baby you are so much beautiful inside that even you don't know.Only if I will see this beauty then its injustice of all other men.What rubbish you are talking Vaibhav?I am not talking rubbish baby its true.The way you video called mesame way you have to do it on my website for my clients.What the hell are you are speaking Vaibhav?I love you.How can you think like that about me?Baby.You love me but I don't love you.Now I will do whatever I want.So listen I don't have enough time to talk useless.Now you have to whatever that I say.Ok.And if you will do any drama to not do this thenthe this video which is in my private profile.will not take time to be public.Isn't it?Vaibhav what wrong I did with you?Please don't do this to me.Please delete the video, Vaibhav.I really can't believe that you can do this to me.Sweet heart, I am just like that.But you made a mistake to understand me.Vaibhav.Listen. Whatever time I will give you you come online at that timeNo.Vaibhav.aibhav.What happened sister ? Today you came early than me?sister. What happened?Nothing. You go and change.Don't call I am busy right now.Come online at 2 pm.Please Vaibhav delete my video. I can't do it anymore.Hey Listen.. don't spoil my mood okay... otherwise you know what can happen.You are so niceHmm.Hmmm.Your body is so hot.Tell me how much will charge to spend one night with me?1, 2 ....Hahaha.Just shutup you bast#ardcrying.(phone rings)Hello sister I will be late. I am at Shital's house to collect some notes.Ok.Bye.
Hello Madam.
Why are you disconnecting my phone.And why are you not online?Vaibhav. I can't do it anymore.Please delete my video.Why do you want to destroy my life?I feel disgusted for me.Baby, If I delete this video easily then what about my business?I earn my livelihood because of girls like you.Why don't you try to understand me?I can't do it anymore.Baby you have wasted tears by crying but it doesn't matter to me.If I pity on girls like you then what about my business?Now please stop your emotional drama.And come online.My client is waiting for you.Do you understand?I will not come online.Do whatever you want?I will not come online.Think once again sweet heart.It will not take time to change the video from private profile to public.Just shut up and leave me aloneShe disconnected my call.(crying)(doorbell)What happened sister? I am knocking the door but you are not opening the door.Sister.What have you done?
Sister.Please get up sister.Please get up sister.Sister.Sister.Please get up sister.Please get up sister.Sister.On one side she was not able to tell the biggest mistake to her sister Anjali.because Anjali used to believe her sister as an ideal.
On other hand Vaibhav had trapped Priyanka so badly that
Priyanka didn't had any other option than committing suicide.
And it was not a proper solution to deal with this problem.
Because After Priyanka this decision, her younger sister Anjali had been alone.
Few Months Later.
(Hey what's up?
Nothing special just busy studying.

Whatsapp:   +923007303485

EMail             abidislam.ie@gmail.com

Post a Comment

0 Comments

Ad Code

Responsive Advertisement